Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Adventures in the Kitchen- Bowtie Pasta Salad

I don't have many recipes that I know off the top of my head- but my Bowtie Pasta Salad is one that I haven't used an actual recipe in forever.

Even better- it is only 5 ingredients.  You can add more if you want,  but with only 5 ingredients it is usually under $10!  I know I found this recipe on the internet probably 10 years ago- but I don't remember where.


Ingredients:
-Balsamic Vinegar (1/4 cup- or you can also eye it)
-2 or 3 Roma Tomatoes
-Green Onions
-Container of crumble feta
-box of bowtie pasta

Directions:
1. Prepare pasta to al dente or soft
2. While pasta is preparing dice tomatoes and green onion
3. Combine finished pasta, tomatoes, onions, feta, Balsamic vinegar in a bowl with a lid and shake
4. Put in fridge to cool- before serving- shake again

Other Options:
-add more or less balsamic vinegar as wanted 
-add a little of vegetable oil
-add salt/pepper
-add salami 

I love this salad during the spring and summer. I also love it because it is cheap to make and doesn't take very long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment