Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Walking in a Techy Wonderland

The first part of this year I worked on finding my place in my new role.  So many ideas.. so little time.. but not wanting to crazily overwhelm people that I work with either!  So, I don't think my to-do list will ever get completely done (it never did when I was a teacher either) but there are some of the coolest projects that are coming up!

I blogged about our tree that comes to life here by using the Aurasma app.
It only takes a second!


We are pairing Special Needs Classrooms with Regular Education classrooms to share holiday cards and also New Years wishes!  We are pairing up classrooms on Thursday December 5, 2013 for this first round! Sign up at http://kidwish.weebly.com/  (special ed friends.. this is a GREAT chance to collaborate!)  We are going to have more projects throughout the year, but this is a great start.

12 Days of Technology
I have LOVED creating the Tech Challenges for my staff... and the conversation it is sparking.  So, I put it on Facebook looking for people to collaborate to create holiday tech challenges.  Be watching for information on how you too can participate!

Do you have any projects in the works?  I hope you take a moment to vote for our tree.. and sign up to participate in #kidwish!




No comments:

Post a Comment