Wednesday, October 28, 2015

No Excuses November

You know those goals you set for yourself in January.. and you might or might not follow through with (mine is more of the latter)


The beginning of this year I took the attitude this year is hard.. and have been easily frustrated and more anxious (those that see me.. might not realize that because I feel like I put on a pretty good front)
One of the things that have been weighing heavy on my heart is the choice to not to continue to pursue any type of fertility treatment.. and do "mothering" things in other ways.  This is a decision that I made this summer... BUT.. Guys.. I started a Daisy troop and I can't tell you how HAPPY this makes my heart!


So, I had chosen my attitude that I wanted others to see.. but I hadn't done a very good job of choosing my "internal" attitude. I forgot one of my goals is to be a Champion for myself.

SO.. Bring on No Excuses November!

I will be a Champion for myself by:
-Choosing my internal attitude.  I am lucky where I am, thankful for the support system that I have, and so very grateful for those that I surround myself with.
-Being more accountable for my own health.  I have the Skinny Minnies.. I purchased the Lose It App.. and I have a wardrobe waiting for me!
-Stepping out of my comfort zone and really working my Jamberry business. Jamberry has already offered me the opportunity to meet so many new people, learn new things, and adds money to my bank account (which don't we all need!)
-Continuing to do things that make me happy.. and do the best I can at everything else :) (more photography/more crafting/more blogging/more movie watching/more enjoying the things I LOVE to do- Have I mentioned how awesome my Daisy Troop is?)

Here's to another great year with BIG plans.. and even BIGGER dreams!

Have you had to choose a different attitude? 

No comments:

Post a Comment