Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beauty Live Event

What a Fantastic way to end spring break!  This morning myself and 2 friends headed out bright and early for the Beauty Live Event at the Galleria Shopping Mall in Dallas, Texas.  Being a school teacher I don't get to often pamper myself... and the Beauty Live Event was a perfect way to do it!
Before our awesome Philosophy Oxygen Boost and makeover at Bobbi Brown
Being a teacher I am used to getting up super early and being ready to go... but I have to admit a beauty regiment is not in my early morning routine. Of course I can't forget the AWESOME bag we got!
 We spent our first couple of hours watching the Beauty Live Cosmetic Trend Show.











After hearing about all of the great products we headed to Nordstrom's  to try out some of the free products, get pampered, and of course... SHOP!

First stop.. Oxygen Boost by Philosophy.  I love their products, and will be purchasing in the near future.
Learning all about how to make my skin so much nicer at Philosophy!

The 3 of us spent the rest of the time meandering around the different booths set up to learn about different products.  We loved being pampered!

Checking out the Laura Mercier area.  Loved the Primer!


Loved the Chantecaille line. I so want to try their lipgloss!



Enjoyed checking out the Kate Somerville booth

Of course, it wouldn't be a girls day without it ending with a makeover!
Raquel did an Awesome job!  She made it so easy.


Now I just need a great new hair do to go with it :)

Fabulous day with Lovely Ladies!
Thanks Bobbi Brown for the awesome makeover!

I can't wait for next years Beauty Live event!  I loved learning about new trends, seeing new cosmetics and fashions, and of course hanging out with some amazing women!

No comments:

Post a Comment