Sunday, March 4, 2012

CoSN2012

This busy bee is on her way to Washington DC to attend the CoSN2012 conference. I am so excited and nervous at the same time :)

I still feel so very honored to have such an opportunity to attend this conference on such short notice.

http://www.cosn.org/events/2012cosnconference/tabid/9369/default.aspx

I was so lucky to have a dear family use their frequent flyer miles to get my flight, my parents to loan me money, and friends to offer to pick me up at the airport! What more could I ask for? Wait.. There is more! I have some awesome friends that are helping me out with a 3G iPad2 so I can give classes a virtual tour of the National Mall on Monday. I also have an uber supportive husband who got me to the airport before 5am this morning!

I will try to post updates about different things I learn while in DC. Make sure to follow me on twitter @akbusybee and check out the hash tags #CoSN2012 and #sisterhoodofmacs for all sorts of updates and pictures.

Thanks for the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment