Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Classroom 2011-2012

Wow! I am in my 10th day at my new school.  On the first day of school  I was so loved and received a cookie bouquet from my fabulous friend Shawn and an edible bouquet from "The Men in My Life" (ie. husband, brother in law, and 2 great friends Paul and Scott)  It was a wonderful way to start the school year!
 
I started the day off with putting these magnets into everyone's boxes.  The goal was the first day of school, but it didn't happen.  Thanks to Googly Eye Crafts in Irving I always get the BEST ideas!  

I LOVE email (and I am sorry to the people that I have not got back to yet-I promise it is on my to do list!) but I love regular mail even more.  Nothing is better than getting packages in the mail with goodies!

My parents always send me the best goodies!  This year has been no exception :) I received some snacks for my classroom along with information about West Texas A&M University to add to my door.  We are Elliott University where everyone is going to College!  What a great way to start a day with that statement! One of the coolest things in my package was these AWESOME Peace signs.  Stevens Floral Company in Canyon, Texas always has the best things.  What a GREAT add on to my class that the theme is Peace, Love, and Bumblebees.


My other WAY cool thing that I received was from IR Great Innovations LLC.  If you have followed my youtube videos for awhile you know that I made one over creating your own interactive whiteboard.  I get to test out their new product which is a rear projection unit that students can walk up to! Don't worry there will be a video up soon!  If you want to check out any of my other videos head over to www.youtube.com/ilovechefwilliam 


I will close this post with the quote that I gave all teachers with their magnets today and my new youtube video of my classroom set up!  More blogs to come over all of the cool Unique stuff, some new data collection ideas, center ideas, and of course the new Wiimote Whiteboard information.


"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn."
~John Cotton Dana~ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment