Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Countdown to #Podstock and #DENSI2012

This morning is like Christmas! I woke up before my alarm clock went off because I am SO excited about heading to #podstock and #DENSI in just a few hours!

I have been super lucky to have been able to travel so much this last year, but these 2 conferences are ones that I have been looking forward to the most!  So, soon @eplybon will be picking me up so we can start the first leg of our road trip.

Are you going to #Podstock?  If you are.. you should think about joining the #PodstockPhotoWalk that @gingerlewman, @Nedra_I , and I are working on.  If you are joining you should grab this picture for your blog.  Find out more information HERE

Want to follow along in our adventures? Here is how you can do it :)
Follow me on plurk @ilovechefbill
Follow me on twitter @akbusybee
Follow this blog
Follow my Zapd blog for quick updates

With that being said... @eplybon (who you should follow too.. she ROCKS!) will be here in just a few hours.. and I still need to finish packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment