Monday, December 24, 2012

Movie Monday- Merry Christmas! #TexasSanta

As I mentioned in my last blog this year our finances have been tough.  So, when my husband called me out to the front Friday evening and there stood my parents I cried.  My husband had called my parents and asked if they would come down for a couple of days.  Wow.. kudos to my husband!

Here is the cool thing.  I know that you all have great parents, but I have the BEST!  My parents are Texas Mr. and Mrs. Claus.  On Saturday my parents got dressed up in their vintage Texas Santa costumes and we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards.  The look on kids faces as they saw my parents, the pictures taken, and just the overall happiness were fantastic!  My parents didn't charge for pictures, went through over 100 candy canes, and spread cheer to hundreds of people that we passed.  I am very lucky to have the family that I have.

I wanted to share the movie that I created.  Please.. please.. please share if you can :)  Also, my parents own a local bookstore in Canyon, Texas.  If you are ever in the area you should stop by and see them.  They are pretty awesome.  Buffalo Bookstore has a facebook page too and they post a quote a day (so go like them!)

Enjoy the movie.  I hope you have a very safe and happy holidays!  Next week is Make it Monday (and I already have started on the blog.. I am on a role!)  Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment