Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hello Again!

I realize that it has been a couple of weeks since I have written, so I thought I would do a quick update.  I will hopefully be back on Monday posting schedule during spring break (not that I am counting the days or anything.. but that is only 5 days away!)
I made 15 bags out of bandannas for our Destination ImagiNation teams.  They were much easier to sew this year.  You can find the tutorial here

Every other weekend I have been helping Co-Host a Podstock Podcast with Ginger Lewman called  'stock Talk  Podstock is one of my most favorite conferences!  I can't wait until July to get back to Kansas.  
 But, when I am not doing those things (and teaching... and sometimes sleeping) I was hanging out with some AWESOME Co-Team Managers for Destination ImagiNation.  When I moved to Elliott last year I told my principal I wanted to start a team.  The day of competition I had some teachers come support the team, see how fun it was, and tell me they wanted to help the next year.  This year we had 2 teams... and each team won 5th place! I am So proud of them... and had SO much fun this year!

Webster, Andrews, Keller, Madden

Best Team Managers Ever!
So, in other words... this month has been a little crazy (okay, I admit it.. this is how my days usually stay) The things I didn't have pictures for included filling out session proposals, working on STAAR Alt testing materials, and other random applications I had to finish.
 Blogs that are in the works:
-How I organize and use News 2 You
-Upcoming Conferences
-Some of my favorite podcasts
Is there something that you would like to see?  Would you like to be a guest blogger.. or have a question for me to answer.. just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment