Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday March 17th, 2020

I want to start this blog with my ridiculous known as my dancing on TikTok


I am going to know so many dances by the time we go back to school!

Happy Heart of the Day:
-Hubby got the phone call!! I know that we are all in trying times... but please send up prayers that this works.  Yes, we are still practicing social distancing.. and I already have a protocol in place for how he will come home
-I recorded 2 TikToks today
-I got to converse with friends via Glide and text which is always nice

We did venture out for a bit today to pick up a steak to celebrate tonight (it was on SUPER sale.. and the store actually had some) and cheese to go on our pizza we will make later this week.  Not going to lie.. I almost cried in the store because it is just sad. I know those guys are working SO hard right now.. and I think of all the people that are going to go without because they do not have the funds to stock up on supplies.

So, that to do list? I didn't get it all done..
-I did call some bill companies- not fun.. but got it done
-I did wash Ladybug (our 15 year old pound puppy)
-I did actually vacuum the house and do laundry
-talked curriculum and ideas
-recorded TikToks

Having just a little bit of weight lifted off my shoulders with the phone call for my husband is going to make me much more productive tomorrow.  Being stuck in the house because of social distancing.. unsure of so many things..it makes it hard to focus!

List for Tomorrow:
-Plan virtual Girl Scout meeting
-Guest bedroom/guest bathroom
-Dive into curriculum
-TikToks
-Start curating the massive amount of resources that have been shared lately! Think this is going to be a great time to use Wakelet

I LOVE you all!

And I leave you with this TikTok from today.. and a cartoon my mom sent me



You can find the whole comic here

No comments:

Post a Comment