Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ISTE 2012

I am SO super excited!  I get to attend my FIRST ISTE this year!  So, for the next couple of weeks this blog and my youtube page are going to be devoted to ISTE!  I plan to take lots of pictures and lots of videos of the things I learn, the people I meet, the connections I make... and of course some ins and outs I learn along the way.



My first video is about the ISTE app.  How are you preparing for ISTE?  I have already read some great blogs. Flourishing Kids wrote this one -11 mistakes I made at ISTE @flourishingkids.  The Nerdy Teacher wrote another one over-The Nerdy Teachers Guide to ISTE 2012 @thenerdyteacher


There are SO many more blogs out there.. just check out twitter and follow the hashtag #ISTE12

Are you going to ISTE? How are you preparing?  I hope to connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment