Friday, June 26, 2015

Baked Parmesan Squash

I have actually really enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone and trying some recipes.  This is one from Pinterest. I said it was a win.. my husband thought it needed more salt..but I was happy with it!
I found this recipe at Plainchicken.com
Now.. it called for 4 squash and that is too much for just 2 of us.

Ingredients:
-2 squash
-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
-1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt (I kept this the same)
-1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 450 degrees
-cut squash into slices
-Mix squash, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl
-spread out on pan and top with the Parmesan cheese 
-Bake 20-25 minutes until lightly brown on top

I was very pleased with how it turned out and will be trying it again.  What is your favorite squash recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment