Friday, June 5, 2015

Summer of Creating

Yay! I have officially finished another school year (well... still working at school..but it is summer school..so let's go with I have finished school!) It was a year of ups and downs and craziness, but I some how survived!

With the summer months upon us I have decided that I am going to dedicate this summer to Summer of Creating! Each day this month I will be creating something. It might be a blog post, it might be taking pictures  (with my new camera!), it might be Pinterest projects  (and Pinterest fails), it might be cooking. In otherwords I am going to create something EVERY DAY this summer!
I can't wait to share here on my blog or through Twitter and Instagram. Be looking for #summerofcreating


What are your plans for this summer? How do you plan to document?

No comments:

Post a Comment